Thursday, July 1, 2021

Spanking Discipline Sacramento

Checking in on my blog here. I occasionally get emails still if interested parties seeking discipline in Sacramento and nearby. I enjoy receiving your emails and feel good knowing you are taking the first step in correcting your behavior, shortcomings, issues, or however you wish to characterize the catalysts that inspire the inquiry. 

Keep them coming. Ask questions, get informed, be honest. Your discretion is always 100% a concern of mine, and each person who emails me can rest assured that your inquiry stays between you and I, as it should be. Trust is always paramount in this type of interaction, and I have honored this notion since the very beginnings of my experiences providing discipline to those who seek it.

punishedhard@aol.com (Been using this email since the early 2000’s) consistency, of course. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1NR2Kx0h5MX5U_WhgbwPdpiRqg413Zi9-

No comments:

Post a Comment